If you have what it takes to tell vivid stories through the lens, here is an opportunity to do so. We appeal to passionate people who can appreciate a compelling story that flows; truth over myth and white over black. Responsible reporting is necessary to inspire hope across generations. As a videographer, your camera is much more than a recording apparatus. It can remember things, small or big, long after anyone has forgotten.
Even more importantly, with a human touch, your visual artwork has the capacity to influence and make a lasting impact on the community towards seniors living in isolation.
- Available for project basis (e.g. approx. one month)
- Keen to interact with seniors
- Must have own editing software and editing skills
What you'll do
- Document and capture images of feelings, emotions and reality
- Take ownership of your artwork and to grow it into a sustainable social cause
*Who we want is someone who can advocate for a good cause. Essentially, you are everything, but someone who takes publication for
LB or marketing purposes. We are seeking more than shots of handshakes and grand appearances of VIPs. Even the most spectacular
photos/videos can trigger nothing if devoid of emotion.