The Home Personal Care (HPC) programme is a step-up of service for vulnerable seniors who require assistance to continue living well at home or need help in supporting caregivers’ duties. The staff assists the seniors to perform Activities of Daily Living and/or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living, in areas such as maintenance exercises, light housekeeping, personal hygiene, recreational activities, grocery shopping and vital signs check. The programme aims to promote the seniors’ well-being in the comfort of their homes and to provide them with an access to help whenever needed.
LB operates the HPC programme in a few service boundaries namely Clementi, West Coast, Dover, Ghim Moh, Buona Vista, Holland, Commonwealth, Queenstown, Redhill, Henderson, Telok Blangah, Bukit Merah, Tiong Bahru, Chinatown, Tampines and Simei.
The desired outcomes of the HPC programme are:
- Allow the senior to live with greater independence
- Promote the senior’s optimal level of well-being
- Assist the senior to remain in the comfort of his own home for as long as possible, thereby minimizing preventable hospitalization or premature institutionalisation
- Provide seniors with access to contacts and sources of help
ELIGIBILITY & PROFILES OF BENEFICIARIES
The eligibility and profile of our beneficiaries under the HPC programme are as follows:
- Home-bound and frail
- Requires some help with Activities of Daily Living and/or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
All beneficiaries of this programme are to apply for at least 2 of the following services: maintenance exercises, light housekeeping, personal hygiene, recreational activities, grocery shopping and vital signs check.
REFER A SENIOR
- All referrals must go through Agency for Integrated Care (AIC).
- All clients must be means-tested.
To refer a senior, please contact Ms. Angeline Ang at 6681 4950/6681 4951 or email email@example.com