|Job Title :||Social Worker/Case Manager|
Purpose of Position
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Community Outreach Services, you are responsible for providing interventions and programmes, perform community development work and uplifting of the professional practice in social work.
- Manage case referrals through case assessment and recommend interventions by building client rapport and advocating for the senior’s needs.
- Develop and review appropriate intervention based on the senior’s specific medical conditions, physical impairment and psycho-social circumstances to enhance their functionality.
- Conduct regular home visits to monitor the senior’s overall functionality and well-being.
- Plan facilitate and conduct group work interventions.
- Manage and maintain case notes, monitoring sheets and case files for administrative and interventions purposes.
- Perform community development work. Conduct environment scans and community need assessments.
- Collaborate with other agencies, to support development of, implement and review community development initiatives.
- Perform stakeholder engagement and partnerships.
- Support and supervise professional development of staff within organization.
- Participate in research to uplift professional practice in social work. Identify areas of improvement in models of care and service delivery based on evidence-based practices.
- Degree / Graduate Diploma in Social Work or a related discipline with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and ability to assess pyscho-social needs
- Capable of assessing group processes and specialized intervention strategies to bring about successful therapeutic outcomes
- Ability to identify issues and mobilize community resources to resolve them
- Strong team player
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Passionate to serve in the elder-care sector