|Job Title :||Healthcare Assistant
Assist clients in activities of daily living, including but not limited to the following:
- Light housekeeping, companionship, grocery shopping, meals preparation, medical escort, personal hygiene (showering / bed bath), physical maintenance exercises, elder-sitting, respite care, oral feeding, toileting and elimination needs, medication assistance.
Provide basic nursing and health services, including but not limited to the following:
- Monitoring of vital signs and medication reminder service.
- Render assistance where required and within their job scope such as providing emotional support.
Report and provide feedback to Registered Nurse on clients’ progress including Incident Report
Knowledge & Experience
- Possess Certificate in Eldercare or related / equivalent
- 2 year(s) of working experience in the Social Service / Healthcare sector preferred
- Passionate in working with elderly, willingness to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to speak 1 Chinese dialect is preferred (to liaise with Chinese dialect speaking associates/patient)
- Good understanding of working with older persons