|Job Title :||Fundraising Manager, Communications & Partnerships|
Purpose of the Position:
Reporting to the Deputy Executive Director, you are required to coordinate the Association’s fundraising plan, oversee and drive fundraising initiatives in the Association and ensure all fundraising procedures comply with the regulatory requirement.
- Build and engage close working relationships with various corporate stakeholders and sponsors
- Develop, motivate and enhance relationships with sponsors, donors and volunteers
- Update and maintain donor database
- Spearhead fundraising outreach efforts to meet the Association’s fundraising target by working closely with the respective committee chairpersons.
- Assist in annual budgeting for fundraising projects
- Manage fundraising movements
- Oversee the development of the Association’s fundraising materials and collaterals.
- Oversee the development of staff in the department to instill a coaching culture that would lead to high performance.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English (in order to liaise with the English & Chinese speaking associates)
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills,
- At least 5 of experience in fundraising/ marketing/events management experience
- Resourceful and have working knowledge of social media tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint