|Job Title :||Assistant Director, Cluster Support|
Reporting to the Deputy Executive Director (Community Outreach), you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Senior Cluster Network to provide supervision and direction to staff.
- Oversee case management of clients and provide guidance and supervision to Case Managers and Social Workers.
- Set the goals and objectives for the teams under your care and develop the plans to achieve these.
- Ensure that the services provided adhere to the guidelines stipulated by the governing bodies and put in place sound financial management.
- Adopt a case management approach when working with client, i.e. network with other agencies/ specialist to provide multi-disciplinary assessments and monitoring of clients.
- Identify trends, needs of service and prioritize areas to meet the needs of the elderly in the community.
- Publicize and promote the Cluster Support services.
- Provide feedback and report on the developments of Cluster Support to the management board/ Deputy Executive Director to ensure that the programme remains relevant to the needs of the seniors in our community.
- Master/ Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Social Work/Psychology/Sociology/ Gerontology/ Counselling or Social Service background
- At least 10 years of experience in management position
- Critically analyze, monitor and evaluate interventions.
- Knowledge and ability to manage ethical dilemmas while taking into account range of information independently.
- Certification in Clinical Supervision. Knowledge of supervisory phases, and ability to supervise case managers in practice.
- Strategize and lead environmental scanning and assessment of community needs.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Good leadership skills