- Reporting to the Centre Manager, you will ensure frequency, reliability, and quality of Befriending service to relieve loneliness and improve the quality of lives of the socially isolated Seniors.
Delivery and Logistic Support
- Contacting and engaging seniors referred to the Association, via phone calls and home visits, to conduct periodic assessment and coordination of care needs.
- Monitor the visit report submitted by the volunteers to update the status of the Seniors and prevent lapse in services.
- Administrative coordination and management of seniors’ activities and programmes.
- Able to work in the evening and on weekends when required
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate in working with Seniors
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Meticulous and detailed
If you are keen to pursue this role, do send your latest resume and cover letter to HR or submit online